Ping super unstable on PS5
Is anyone else having this isses? The ping on my PS keep going high and then normal and then high again, I noticed same behavior on other PS players. And my internet connection is fine
Is anyone else having this isses? The ping on my PS keep going high and then normal and then high again, I noticed same behavior on other PS players. And my internet connection is fine
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes I have seen this happen with my friends who are also on PS5.
Probably just because of how many people are playing. If you check the steam charts, the number of players is much much higher than its been for the entire year from the busiest being ~70,000 to now being ~87,000. That's about a 25% increase and that's just on steam.