I know everyone's ideas for fun are different but it's an event you guys...

dbdmasq7.png

It's always Feng players in my games that have a bad track record...


Me obviously using a BP build, taking it pretty easy on a killer I don't normally play. The two that brought the flashlights were a duo, I'm sure Dwight and Good Feng had no relation to them at all. But The flashlight twins were trying so hard for saves, throwing the match in the process. I kept chucking bottles to scare them off because I hear AND SEE how close they are; I'm not just gonna give them the free save...

But the team got like 1-2 gens done, and I had hooked the flash twins once, and Dwight was sitting on hook now (3/12 hook states). I downed one, and then downed the other as she was close by. Took a moment staring at them because they're being too obvious and trying too hard for these saves. Pick one of them up within a few seconds, they both decide to DC. Dwight dc'ed next after seeing what happened, and poor him with his single green apple perk...

They eat a small penalty at least, but such a poor mental just because they aren't gonna get their way? And it's only day one!

I just needed to rant, good luck to everyone's games though!

Comments

  • Hey, I play a Feng and am nothing but courteous to my murderers. For me it’s the bunny outfit - she’s just so freaking adorable. When I’m a killer, I almost don’t want to hook them. Almost. I do have a personal ‘no death hooks for bunny Fengs’ policy though.