DLC discounts
So there won't be any discounts in stores? Iirc, during the anniversary we've usualy had DLC discounts on each of the platforms store but this time there are none.
So there won't be any discounts in stores? Iirc, during the anniversary we've usualy had DLC discounts on each of the platforms store but this time there are none.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I logged in 30 minutes ago a message popped up with a sale on characters and what percent of they were. Maybe it just took them time to get up?
My bad, I've worded it poorly', I'll paraphrase:
I want to buy DLCs from Steam but there are no discounts so I'm curious why they didn't announce discounts on the base game/DLCs as they usually did.