Stop closing the CORRUPT DATA BUG forums occurring after 7.0.1 update.

This bug occurs to a lot of people (using Epic launcher as far as I know). I tried to cause the bug to reappear on custom games, finding out that it appears when I am about to play on the AUTOHAVEN map. (used the autohaven map addon that increases the chance to be sent there). Please, at least give us feedback that you BHVR are working on it. I do not want to miss the anniversary event( knowing that i might get banned if this happens many times) and it would be a shame for such a gamebreaking bug to be on live servers when a big event like the anniversary is about to hit. I have just bought new stuff ingame that I wanted to play with and now I have to feel the discomfort of being cautious every time I queue for a game!

You could disable the map for some time until it gets fixed!

Tagged: DeclinedMod

Comments