Walking/running
Hey! I’m not on pc instead I’m on ps4 and whenever I try to play dbd I can’t fully run when being chased by the killer. My person stops or goes into a walk when being chased and I get down every time, but when I’m not being chased I run very smoothly. This has been going on for at least a month now and I don’t know how to fix it so please help if you can!
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
I have the same issue and on PS4 too, though it isn't just when in chase, it's all match. Have tried different controllers, tried whilst wired to the console, done a complete uninstall/reinstall, checked my ping to the DBD servers is fine and my internet is 260Mbps download, 26Mbps upload with only me on it. Happens with all survivors, all maps, etc. Makes chases so much harder