Can we get another daily sweep?
You fixed these a while back but the job was not finished. Some of them make no sense and are just stupid.
I hate playing as Demo. So naturally I hate getting a daily as him. Why in the world does it need to be a "fully charged" shred attack? Is there even a difference? I feel like as long as you lunge it is the EXACT same thing.
It is hell for me to pull those off. I get out of a match where I thought I was finally done. Nope 4 out of 5. Play another match where I landed another 3-4....you mean to tell me not ONE of those counted?
Even the number makes no sense. Why 5? Some easier dailies only need to be done 3 times.
Take Doctor for instance. Almost impossible to fail to get that one done. Then you got Ghostface who doesn't even need to get the down?
Comments