Blast Mine in regards to stun challenge's
I had a match against a wraith that kicked my Blast Mine effect on a couple of gen's throughout the match, but only one of them counted towards the 'Stun the killer 3 times in one match' challenge. Which i thought was weird, because i got the blinded scoring pop up several times. Do you have to be within a certain distance of the gen for it to count the stun scoring or witness the killer in view kicking it?
Comments
Blast Mine is currently bugged and gets triggered by perks such as Pain Resonance and Ruin. Are you sure the Wraith actually kicked and triggered the stun each time?
I'm pretty sure, he forced me off a gen twice and stopped to kick it. He had Jolt, but the gen was tapped as it went off.
From the killer's POV, I have noticed that Blast Mine sometimes causes my killer to make the "ouch im stunned" sound. Seems related