Dead Dawg Saloon - Weird pallet physics?

Was playing as David against a Bubba on Dead Dawg. While being chased by Bubba, I dropped the pallet near the small shack with a totem and the water tower, and the Bubba was able to phase right through it after I dropped it. Was able to repeat the phasing myself as survivor after being unhooked as well. There was no option to vault the pallet.

Steps to recreate:

  1. Go into a custom match, setting map location to Dead Dawg.
  2. Drop pallet near water tower
  3. Walk/run towards pallet after it has been dropped
  4. Phase through pallet with slight lag effect

Additional information:

Platform playing on: Switch

Survivor played as: David King

Killer Played against: Bubba (The Cannibal)

Perks played as Survivor: Made for This, Head On, Deception, Quick and Quiet

Map Played: Dead Dawg Saloon

Frequency of Issue: Able to recreate the issue every time I approached pallet

Unable to grab screen recording at this time.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments