Is the map repetition system disabled
I just played a match of borgo (no offerings to send us there) and after that match I got sent to borgo again (no offering to send us there) is the system down or am I missing something?
Tagged:
Mod
I just played a match of borgo (no offerings to send us there) and after that match I got sent to borgo again (no offering to send us there) is the system down or am I missing something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I knew of no such system, my fine sir.
Yes.
They turn the map repeating system off when they boost maps - and right now the community event is boosting maps and they're boosting Toba Landing. It turns back on when maps stop being boosted.
As Jarky mentioned, the map prevention system gets turned off temporarily when they release new maps.