The weirdest Spirit bug ever

For the record, I don't know what caused this but I have a clip of it happening. I was about to be hooked for the first time by Spirit on the new map. However, as you can see, I'm just stuck as her. I genuinely couldn't do anything. I didn't lose anything aside from the match but I have to share this.

Once again, don't know what caused it. Killer was about to hook me but I ended up stuck on her.

Watch this video to see what

https://youtu.be/h4hc_2B_P8M

happened. I'd include a video file but it won't let me

Comments

  • Do you remember if this happened after you got saved from the Killer's grasp or you wiggled out?

  • I was in the process of being hooked. Like I should've been hooked but instead I got a new bestie. This has happened to other people too