Windows Store (PC)
Purchased War Hammer pack and Armored pack - none of the skins from the War Hammer pack are on my account - the armored pack
skins are showing up. Please see attached screenshots.
Account: PayneTra1n6704#5d27
Hello I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still don't have any of the skins from the War Hammer pack.
@stealth93rt said:Hello I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still don't have any of the skins from the War Hammer pack.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RWKHDY7NVP6W/screenshot-2023-06-23-131616.png
@stealth93rt said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RWKHDY7NVP6W/screenshot-2023-06-23-131616.png
Hey Stealth,
Please contact Support in regards to this: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/ they can assist you in regards to your missing War Hammer cosmetics.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Account: PayneTra1n6704#5d27
Hello I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still don't have any of the skins from the War Hammer pack.
Hey Stealth,
Please contact Support in regards to this: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/ they can assist you in regards to your missing War Hammer cosmetics.