One of my favorite killers to go against ! His addons are so cool ! He might be the only killer that makes me ecstatic when I see they're using iri addons.
I'm planning on learning him but I can't say I play too much of him currently !
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is good when you have practice, but unless they run impossible skill check doctor, not overly oppressive.
One of my favorite killers to go against ! His addons are so cool ! He might be the only killer that makes me ecstatic when I see they're using iri addons.
I'm planning on learning him but I can't say I play too much of him currently !