PS4-ps5 trophies not transferring

So I switched from ps4 to ps5 but the progression trophies aren’t transferring and there’s no way I can activate it again because it’s account based, I heard they are supposed to transfer automatically except it never happened, I contacted support and they said to contact Sony bcs it’s *account based*, I contacted Sony and they said they can’t manually unlock trophies, yes I’ve tried to sync to ps net and still nothing. If anyone else is having this problem pls lmk if you’ve fixed it

IMG_0322.jpeg IMG_0321.jpeg


Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Unless BHVR changes things, it never worked that way before. So, sorry, but you'll have to do like the rest of us and earn them all a second time! GLHF!

    Alternatively, you could just play the PS4 version on your PS5.

  • @kisfenkin said:

    Unless BHVR changes things, it never worked that way before. So, sorry, but you'll have to do like the rest of us and earn them all a second time! GLHF!

    Alternatively, you could just play the PS4 version on your PS5.

    I’m not worried about earning them all again, it’s just that there’s IS NO WAY to re-earn the reach lvl 10-25 and lvl a perk to 3 trophies so bummer, but I guess I could just plat ps4 ver