Decisive Strike
I'm a switch user and everytime I try to stab the killer with my ds, it glitches and I'm just floating in the air. Idk if its my terrible internet, but can u try to fix it.
Tagged:
Under Review
I'm a switch user and everytime I try to stab the killer with my ds, it glitches and I'm just floating in the air. Idk if its my terrible internet, but can u try to fix it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This also happens on other plattforms like Steam when you get Flashbang saved
You also see yourself from the Killers 3rd Person point of view.