complete the evolution achievement bug?

"complete the evolution"

in public matches, with the singularity, injure or down 3 survivors who are intoxicated.


i just got this achievement as... you guessed it... the clown!!! working as intented?

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I popped this achievement on xbox playing pinhead.

  • I just got the "Complete The Evolution" achievement on Steam as The Nightmare with my dream snares

  • I got it as the Cenobite, and now it's kinda funny that I have a Singularity achievement even though I don't have the Singularity unlocked as a character.

  • I received the achievement "Complete the Evolution" today without having played The Singularity.

    I believe I received this due to me playing The Clown and downing hindered survivors with the Afterpiece Tonic.

    The only killers I have played today have been The Clown and Nemesis. Nemesis also has a slowdown but I do noot believe it lasts long enough to trigger the achievement.

    Summary - I unlocked "complete the evolution" unfairly by playing the clown and downing survivors after hitting them with afterpiece tonic.

    Log attached however. I do not believe a screenshot will help however if you want proof that I have not played singularity I can provide I think? I have 0 levels and no loadout.

    Feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them. Thank you devs the game is very fun!