Subtitles not appearing
For some reason even though I have them on they will not appear at all turning it off and on or even changing the size doesn't do anything.
Tagged:
Under Review
For some reason even though I have them on they will not appear at all turning it off and on or even changing the size doesn't do anything.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, rather irritating tbh but not that big a deal ig
Yeah I know just one of those things where you wanna hear what someone like Signularity is saying since you can't fully understand it due to the glitchy voice.
Same but not that big a deal anyway
Annoying sure but nothing game breaking