Ormond is bugged Pallet
when you vault u get stuck on top of pallet and killer can pass throw it aswell i tested this 50 times vault the pallet the answer is same!!
Tagged:
Pending
when you vault u get stuck on top of pallet and killer can pass throw it aswell i tested this 50 times vault the pallet the answer is same!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had a game the other day where the survivors all threw the game and I asked why. They said the pallets were bugged and I was passing right through them. I didn't see the pallets in question. They were completely invisible to me. It was like the pallet never spawned.