How can I lower resolution for the game?
Hello,
I have a 4k monitor and I would like to play the game at 2k resolution, the reason why is the game is poorly optimised and even on rtx 4080 I can't get constant 120 fps on ultra, 2k has stable 120 fps for me.
Till yesterday when I had 3840x2160 resolution and 150% scale the game ran at 2k resolution.
Now the game forces me into 4k resolution no matter what scale I use. Yes changing my normal desktop resolution would work to play at 2k but I want this back.
What I tried :
I wrote in to dbd launch options -w 2560 -h 1440 didn't work.
Changed Resolution X and Resolution Y in the gameusersettings.ini didn't work.
Comments
1 month later still having the same issue.
3840x2160 with scale 150% forces me into 4k resolution instead of 2560x1440