Eldritch horror killers?
I would love to see a eldritch horror in DBD!! Honestly so many cool ideas for killers we haven't seen, I'm talking about Lovecraft eldritch horror
I would love to see a eldritch horror in DBD!! Honestly so many cool ideas for killers we haven't seen, I'm talking about Lovecraft eldritch horror
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I heard Eldritch, I thought you meant Lovecraftien.
Personally, I'd refer to the mentioned monsters as 'classic' horror killers.
And I agree, they would be cool to add. The Mummy would be nice to see for me.
I did! Sorry I have ADHD and my mind wonders so I went to vampires to lol
I would love to see that too. Especially with the entity bassically being a eldritch god it would fit so well.
Lots of lovecraft's monsters would be cool. Or if they go original they could make a eldritch being that was born in the entity's realm instead of taking from somewhere