Legion bug

I don't know how this bug happened or when it started. But any time you load into a game as Legion on any map, If you go to break down any breakable wall, there's this bug where the first kick you do on a breakable wall sounds like you're kicking a pallet and then the second kick sounds completely normal afterwards. I know it's not a game breaking bug, but it needs a fix urgently.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @WinterDraft7 said:

    I don't know how this bug happened or when it started. But any time you load into a game as Legion on any map, If you go to break down any breakable wall, there's this bug where the first kick you do on a breakable wall sounds like you're kicking a pallet and then the second kick sounds completely normal afterwards. I know it's not a game breaking bug, but it needs a fix urgently.

    ...how does this need a fix urgently?