Anybody have tips for Singularity's adept?
It has been pain to say the least
It has been pain to say the least
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Play for the late game, Larry is great at dealing with pallets and is at his strongest in the early game since Survivors dont have EMP's during this time. Use this time to drain as many resources as possible by bouncing between them. Try getting as many injures as possible during this time rather than downs
While doing so, at least get 2 gen kicks off to get value out of Machine Learning which is surprisingly useful
With the time spent draining resources you should be able to get hits pretty quickly and with Survivors injured theyll probably end up grouping up more. This is where Forced Hesitation shines, which allows for very good snowball potential
Genetic Limits is sort of a nice bonus and you dont really need to play around it. It plays around Exhaustion on its own and if youre not getting value out of it, it should be because theyre not getting heals off.
As for playing Larry himself, play him aggressively. His pods can be used for info but their main use should be to Slipstream to keep teleporting and harassing Survivors even across the map and when in chase.
If you get an open map place your camps high on trees for example
Get Larry to P3, collect some Dead Dog Saloon offerings, and play the map until you go against a relaxed team.
I think I got lucky with mine I played probably ten games to fifteen games before I got it. Most of those games were lucky to have a single kill. it was rough. Seemed like every game I played, the survivors were coordinated with their emps. I doubt they were but it felt like it