Game Crash Bug please help fix.
- Boot Game
- Play Survivor in public match
- Play games. Crash could happen on the first game after my timeout timer or the 6th. Its completely random.
- If you study my logs you could see how often it happens. I Hop back on LITERALLY right after every timeout timer goes away.
Im Survivor Main. Dont know if it will crash playing killer or not.
- Character played - I noticed it doesn't matter but I main Nea
- Perks played - It doesn't matter either it happens I have different perks every time.
- Map - Whatever map its just random.
- Frequency of the issue - Random. Could be my first game after the timeout or 6th game
Ill add my logs. I have one from every crash but essentially they are the same. Here is the most recent that I got a 24 hour timeout from
DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.15-14.31.58.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.15-14.33.22.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.15-19.08.10.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.15-19.12.56.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.15-22.09.58.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.15-22.12.59.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.16-02.50.11.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.16-03.29.39.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.16-04.29.50.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2023.06.16-04.54.34.logNow I’m at 24 hour timeout because of it please help.
Tagged:
Pending

Comments
Just updated my post after seeing the helpful format to give. Please help.