How Long does Bhvr need to unlock Wesker again??
I want to play against him again!!
I'm afraid you will have to wait until the issue is fixed.
@Fawiola said:How Long does Bhvr need to unlock Wesker again??I want to play against him again!!
@Fawiola said:
His power has grown too much, so fast, that the human eye of the survivors can no longer discern him.
Even Behavior struggles to contain its power!
At the very earliest, tuesday next week.
Then every Tuesday/Wednesday from then on, though the most likely date would be July 25th, when the Mid-Chapter drops.
@GentlemanFridge said:At the very earliest, tuesday next week.Then every Tuesday/Wednesday from then on, though the most likely date would be July 25th, when the Mid-Chapter drops.
@GentlemanFridge said:
:(
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm afraid you will have to wait until the issue is fixed.
His power has grown too much, so fast, that the human eye of the survivors can no longer discern him.
Even Behavior struggles to contain its power!
At the very earliest, tuesday next week.
Then every Tuesday/Wednesday from then on, though the most likely date would be July 25th, when the Mid-Chapter drops.
:(