Auric cell prices?
Hi all,
I'm unsure of the auric cell prices in dollars, let alone pounds in england. Can someone please confirm how much, say, £10 will get you?
Thanks for your feedback!
Hi all,
I'm unsure of the auric cell prices in dollars, let alone pounds in england. Can someone please confirm how much, say, £10 will get you?
Thanks for your feedback!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
$10 would get you ONE very rare costume set (head, leg, body) so, they’re really expensive.
Thanks haha, I've spent too much money on this game anyway, so I don't mind xd, 2000 hours so yeahhhhhhhhh haha thanks anyway
I feel like prices were adjusted recently (for specific regions). Can anyone confirm it?
They were, on release foreign exchange didn’t apply, and made the absurd American prices even more crazy in other areas, where they’d have to pay around what’s worth 100 USD for cells.
£7.50 is 1100 I believe