Anyone want to raid my bases and give feedback?

TheJerseyKid393

Bases will be on social at 7pm 6-15-23.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I try to make my levels as fun as possible. Not mind numbingly difficult. I'm not the best raider.

See you in the wastes my friend.

Comments

  • Hey, my friend and I do a community showcase stream on Friday nights if you want to put yours on the docket. It is an entry into a random roulette wheel, so no guarantee we'll get to it, but if you're looking for constructive commentary, and, of course, compliments, I like to think we do a good job of covering at least a couple main points about the design of each outpost, and you don't even have to be there for the stream to participate. We're taking entries all the way up to 7:00EDT when the stream starts:

    Meet Your Maker from Behavior Interactive - A post-apocalyptic first-person building-and-raiding game where every level is designed by players. Switch between roles as you mastermind devious maze-like Outposts filled with traps and guards, then gear up for methodical fast-paced combat raiding other players’ creations.

    Oh, and you don't even have to show up for the live event, either. We break the videos up by chapter by around Monday or thereabouts, so you can just check to see if yours came up then skip straight to your entry.