Singularity issue
Ps5- I have encountered a bug that won't let me control my biopods when I'm using both nanomachine gel and the diagnostic tool (repair) at the same time.
Tagged:
Pending
Ps5- I have encountered a bug that won't let me control my biopods when I'm using both nanomachine gel and the diagnostic tool (repair) at the same time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not add on related I had it multiple times without add ons.
Platform: Xbox series X
Yeah I had the same issue crop up on me today. I'd place a Biopod, hit control and it wouldn't let me control a biopod and I was using the ball glove and ultrasonic sensor.