How foolish was I to have expectations that we were getting an overdue strong killer and the AI robot would be the one to get killer mains back into playing killer rather than survivor mains playing for their daily/archive.
It is weak in its current state, but I can see his main problems being solved with buffs that will likely happen. It is not like Trickster for example, who is a weak killer with 0 potential to become good, unless reworked.
I can only hope he will be fun to play but it is sad seeing another new killer released underpowered, don't see much of him and after the buffs it could be too late
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is weak in its current state, but I can see his main problems being solved with buffs that will likely happen. It is not like Trickster for example, who is a weak killer with 0 potential to become good, unless reworked.
I can only hope he will be fun to play but it is sad seeing another new killer released underpowered, don't see much of him and after the buffs it could be too late
It's a fun killer but very impractical. I'm not competitive esport player but honestly if i can't get kills as a killer im not having fun.