DS against The Singularity
Today I played a match where I used DS against the new killer - and this happened: I got locked on killer's camera and there was no animation of getting out and I couldn't move at all.
Tagged:
Pending
Today I played a match where I used DS against the new killer - and this happened: I got locked on killer's camera and there was no animation of getting out and I couldn't move at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BTW this happened on Toba Landing.
Same thing happened to me, except with a flashlight save. It seems to be when the killer loses their grasp on you from a "save" event.