Complete the Evolution achievement bug

I received Complete the Evolution achievement in steam after I downed 3 survivors who I intoxicated as clown.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I dont have the killer youre supposed to have to use to get it, instead i got it while using clown... thats all

  • Did a clown daily and I got this achievement by hitting intoxicated survivors as well.

  • Did this while wesker lmao

  • Platform: All

    Description: Complete the Evolution (achievement) can be achieved on ANY Killer using a Hindering effect.

    Steps to Reproduce: Use Wesker.

    How Often: Yes.

  • Likewise I obtained it while playing the Clown.

  • the achievement can be done with any hindering effect

  • I obtained it as well while playing Pinhead

  • Steam player.


    Perks: Bamboozle/Enduring/Jolt/Spirit Fury


    Add-ons: Flask of Bleach/Starling Feather


    Yesterday, I was playing Clown for my daily - injure X intoxicated Survivors while playing as The Clown.


    While doing so, I unlocked the Complete the Evolution achievement.


    You know.


    The one where you have to be playing as The Singularity?


    I don't even own The Singularity, yet.


    So yeah. This is bugged.

  • The new killer Singularities achievement called "Complete the Evolution" can be obtained, by playing as The Clown and using the bottles.

  • My theory is that they just messed up the achievement descriptions. Generally with each chapter they introduce an achievement specific to the new killer and another achievement slightly related to the killer's power/perks but which works on any killer.

    Slip Into the Stream says "In public matches, hit 30 survivors that you recently teleported to," but it'd make more sense to say "In public matches, with The Singularity, hit 30 survivors that you recently teleported to." Complete the Evolution, on the other hand, is probably supposed to be the generic achievement, so it should say "In public matches, injure or down 3 Survivors who are Hindered."

  • Same here. Got the achievement while playing Pinhead.

  • 'Complete the Evolution', an achievement for The Singularity where you have to injure or down 3 survivors who are hindered as The Singularity, can be completed by any killer that applies the hindered status effect, and not just The Singularity respectively.

    Platform: PC Steam

    How to reproduce: Play any killer that can inflict the hindered status effect (power/add-ons/perks)

  • image.png

    The build I played with

    image.png

    I don't have Singularity

    image.png


  • Complete the Evolution Achievement Bug

    PC - Got a Singularity Achievement while playing Freddy.

    Step 1 : Boot the game

    Step 2 : Play as Freddy in a public match

    Step 3 : In-game, place blood pools. Slow survivors down & injure them.

    Step 4 : Noticed that Steam gave me the Complete the Evolution achievement, even though I wasn't playing Singularity.

    Additional information

    • The Nightmare - Addons used: Red paint brush, black box.
    • Hex: NOED, Remember Me, Blood Warden, and No Way Out.
    • RPD
    • I only noticed it once... since I don't get notifications for achievements more than once.

    I don't have any proof because I wasn't recording, but I definitely shouldn't have this achievement, and i definitely got it during my Freddy match, because I watched it pop up.

  • I got it by playing with Clown too