Are You Happy with RE Character Models?

I am good with some of them but i believe some of them need to be changed because they look different than Capcom versions.


Nemesis - Good enough.

Jill Valentine - Amazing.

Claire Redfield - Amazing.

Leon S. Kennedy - Amazing.

Chris Redfield - Need some changes.

Sheva Alomar - Good enough.

Carlos Oliveira - Good enough.

Ada Wong - Need some changes.

Rebecca Chambers - Amazing.

Albert Wesker - Amazing.

Comments

  • weskers face looks a bit off but its alright

  • Barry Burton - Doesn't exist.

    This is the only problem.

  • Honestly, I'm fine with them.

  • Nemesis - He's alright, could be better though.

    Jill Valentine - Amazing.

    Claire Redfield - Amazing.

    Leon S. Kennedy - Amazing.

    Chris Redfield - Needs changes.

    Sheva Alomar - Good.

    Carlos Oliveira - Amazing.

    Ada Wong - Needs a few changes.

    Rebecca Chambers - Amazing. Only complaint I have is her hair, it looks weird to me.

    Wesker - Cool, but needs a few changes. He doesn't look bad, just a little bit off.