XBOX - Singularity Locked Out of Controlling Biopods

Played with Singularity on XBOX ONE (Disc edition).

Any time I tried to control a Biopod I placed it would briefly register the button press but I couldn't actually control the Biopod. This lasted the entire game. Unfortunately, I do not have any footage saved.

KILLER: The Singularity

MAP: Toba Landing

PERKS USED: Pop Goes The Weasel, Bamboozle, BBQ & Chili, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This happened to me too, playing on PC. The map and perks were all different- the only other variable I can think of was addons. I was running Crew Manifest (see auras when infecting with Slipstream) and Kid's Ball Glove (longer Overclock).

  • @jesterkind said:

    This happened to me too, playing on PC. The map and perks were all different- the only other variable I can think of was addons. I was running Crew Manifest (see auras when infecting with Slipstream) and Kid's Ball Glove (longer Overclock).

    I was running Nutritional Slurry and Kid's Ball Glove for add-ons.