Anniversary year 4 and 5 cosmetics

Hi all,

I logged in just now and got the Deathslinger Pecan Crown (head) anniversary year 4 cosmetic.

From my understanding, logging in daily will reward you with one different piece.

However, there are 4 outfits (David, Wraith, Deathslinger and Claudette) which is a total of 3x4=12 pieces.

The giveaway lasts for a week.

Aren't we days short then, to acquire all pieces? Or am I missing something?

Thanks

Comments

  • You make a very good point. Does seem like we''re days short for it. I imagine the article has outdated info and we may get two pieces for 3 of the days?

    Unsure - but yes, I'm reading it that way too that we're short some days.

  • @Jarky said:

    You make a very good point. Does seem like we''re days short for it. I imagine the article has outdated info and we may get two pieces for 3 of the days?

    Unsure - but yes, I'm reading it that way too that we're short some days.

    I would like some clarity on this haha. I guess nobody knows.