Dead Hardy
Hi everyone, I’m having a lot of trouble completing the tome 2 challenge “Dead Hardy”. I’ve seen online that people are saying it’s bugged. Can anyone confirm this?
Hi everyone, I’m having a lot of trouble completing the tome 2 challenge “Dead Hardy”. I’ve seen online that people are saying it’s bugged. Can anyone confirm this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep i can confirm that this quest is not working. i have avoid 1 basic attack from the Knight in my last Round and it did not count. ^^
Well, now that Dead Hard has been redone, they need to also fix the Tome as well. You are not alone!
You may want to put this as a Bug Report so it can be noticed by the developers.