Should "Second Chance Perks" be buffed, nerfed, or removed?
Should the survivors perks that prevent players form entering the dying state after hit in the injured state be buffed, nerfed or removed?
Should the survivors perks that prevent players form entering the dying state after hit in the injured state be buffed, nerfed or removed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hmmm it depends on what 2nd chance perks you are referring to. Mostly they are fine but Distortion could have an increase in obtaining a new token. Technician could also get a buff to make it more useful. I voted yes but I'm only thinking of these 2.
The secret 4rth option : Neither
Except for DS, who should get back to 5 second stun to actually do its job of making tunneling difficult.
I say this only regarding Off the Record. I think it is the only second chance perk that I find problematic.