Christmas Sweaters??
I recently got the urge to level Vittorio up to P100 and I when they added his Christmas sweater I wasn’t around that time so I’ve been wondering if they may or may not come back this Christmas either via code or in the shop?
I recently got the urge to level Vittorio up to P100 and I when they added his Christmas sweater I wasn’t around that time so I’ve been wondering if they may or may not come back this Christmas either via code or in the shop?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it will come back during the winter event to the shop!
Thank you!