are waiting long on log in screen ?
@KniQ said:are waiting long on log in screen ?
@KniQ said:
No not really. I am just not able to play on any account. I even tried on mobile hotspot
@HustlerIQ said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3450523#Comment_3450523No not really. I am just not able to play on any account. I even tried on mobile hotspot
@HustlerIQ said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3450523#Comment_3450523
Same After if its not patched I will try reset windows to factory settings could help maybe
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
are waiting long on log in screen ?
No not really. I am just not able to play on any account. I even tried on mobile hotspot
Same After if its not patched I will try reset windows to factory settings could help maybe