When will kate be added as an avatar?
The profile pictures have avatars of charterers, Kate is not one of them yet, nor the clown. Kate is my main would love to have her as my avatar! ^-^
Tagged:
Mod
The profile pictures have avatars of charterers, Kate is not one of them yet, nor the clown. Kate is my main would love to have her as my avatar! ^-^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When they'll come out on console. :-)
So next year? ;^)
That's an excellent question. I would imagine that more will be added later on. Probably not the top priority at the moment though. I'll ask around.
Now that's taunting.
You're a true Dbd memers @Peanits
You know it.
cries in jack but I thought I was the true memer.....
No, are you stupid.. do you really think it'll take them a year!!??
Probably a generation or two..
Admit that what you really want is the Clown.
The mod has the Kate icon... DUN DUN DUUUN