Struggling to find my friend
I’ve recently bought the game for ps5 and my friend has got it for Xbox S but we are struggling to find eachother on the friendship list.. can anyone help me please??
I’ve recently bought the game for ps5 and my friend has got it for Xbox S but we are struggling to find eachother on the friendship list.. can anyone help me please??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a known bug with cross platform friends, I think you can’t do anything right now against it and have to wait for BHVR to fix it.,
Found a fix, just has to keep refreshing a game until we was in the same lobby