Bloodwillow Tree (Swamp Realm)
This has been asked and answered on the recent Q&A.
can I somewhere see the Bloodwillow tree online?
also, is this artbook purchasable somewhere?
(quick Google didn’t give any results and I am too lazy right now)
This has been asked and answered on the recent Q&A.
can I somewhere see the Bloodwillow tree online?
also, is this artbook purchasable somewhere?
(quick Google didn’t give any results and I am too lazy right now)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
found the video by the one that also asked the question I guess!
now that I have seen it I remember I knew about it already though I forgot about the Bloodwillow tree and only remembered the village, bait shop and pipe for Swamp.
it would be great to see the village and bloodwillow maps be introduced with the swamp graphical rework - would also explain why swamp took so long compared to the others.