Why won’t it let me add anyone?
Im on PlayStation 5 and I’m trying to add an Xbox person, but every single time I try and type in their name nothing loads. It just shows the loading symbol for an hour. Is this just me or is anyone else getting this?
Im on PlayStation 5 and I’m trying to add an Xbox person, but every single time I try and type in their name nothing loads. It just shows the loading symbol for an hour. Is this just me or is anyone else getting this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a bug going on affecting many players which is being looked at:
https://twitter.com/deadbydaylight/status/1664779408601653248?s=46&t=JgBYqyq8ZKZO5Kp0mOVlLw