So many beautiful souls.

Not sure why but these past couple of days I've had so many good vibes in this game. I've had a lot of wholesome interactions in end game chat and some really fun matches. So, shoutout to all you positive people out there and know that there are players, who appreciate you!

You keep this game fun and enjoyable. Thank you and have a good day!

Comments

  • I have also been getting quite the lovely folks myself!

    Might help that Im intentionally running meme builds and giving myself a funny name but hey, if people are getting a kick out of it thats all that matters

  • My feeling is you get what you give a lot of the time. Whenever I've messaged anyone after a trial, it's always to compliment them in some way, win or lose. The feeling often is reciprocated.

    It absolutely drowns out anyone who wishes to complain about something.

  • You guys are just trying to get me to jump back in.

    I see you.

    🤨

  • Most people on this game are random players like you and me who are not looking to ruin anyone's day. The majority might be silent, but it can be coaxed to be positive when it's shown positive attitude first !

    I usually compliment my opponents, or joke around with them, and very rarely see toxicity during or after the game. =D

    I've met some close friends through DbD. There are many wonderful people there =)