I haven't seen streamers such as Otz having so much fun

texas chainsaw massacre really blows dbd away. What an absolute fun game and it's enjoyable to watch streamers play this game too especially when the streamers are enjoying themselves. gun interactive is doing a really great job tbh.

Comments

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3443639#Comment_3443639

    I don't think Silent Hill Ascension is "joining the vanguard." I'm pretty sure it's an ARG. However, Ascension is being made in collaboration with BHVR. Silent Hill F MIGHT be asymmetrical considering its being developed by the people who made RE:Sistance and RE:Verse

    Fair, and "vanguard" did seem overly dramatic. I just liked the sound of it! :D

  • Husband and I usually don't watch streams together but we had the TCM streams up on the TV to watch together because it looked so fun. I can't wait to play it myself. I love that I'll be able to play both sides with friends. I'm so excited for the content that's coming at release that wasn't part of the tech test. Kim Henkel has tons of characters that weren't used in the movies that Gun can use in the game, I hope we get to see a bunch more.

    I hope it's successful. Both TCM and DBD can exist and be successful. The more successful assym horror to play the better, especially for us console players that tend to miss out thanks to alot being pc only.

  • I don’t understand why anything has to be a killer of DBD?! Why can’t both games just simply co-exist? This is the same us vs them mentality that makes DBD so toxic in the first place.

    How many first person shooters are there out there that just happily live in the same space?

    All I know is that TCM is going to be a great option to play for those of us who are sick to death of DBD. It doesn’t have to be a killer of another game for it to be enjoyable and fun.

  • I feel like it'll be very healthy for DbD. When people burn out on DbD they can play TCM for a while. Then when the TCM burnout hits back to DbD they go.

1 2 ›