Game give me blue screen after some time
My game will first freeze and then my pc will give me this weird blue screen (see image) after some time playing the game.
All my driver are updated, never had this problem ever on my pc.
Tagged:
Pending
My game will first freeze and then my pc will give me this weird blue screen (see image) after some time playing the game.
All my driver are updated, never had this problem ever on my pc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just had a BSOD after I closed the game and a friend of mine had one when starting the game too.
I noticed that loading in takes ages. The game takes a lot more time than usual to "connect to the server".