When we get a New Dredge set can we not have Turkey Neck
Having a blast with Dredge since he was released but I always had an issue with his neck.
I know its possible since the Skeletal Mass set alters the neck into a more visual appealing neck
So overall, I just hope not all cosmetic sets will have turkey neck and will have a similar neck to Skeletal mass



Comments
I'd like a cosmetic which is a mass of tentacles. The neck could simply be altered into another tentacle, so The Dredge becomes a Lovecraftian menace of limbs, writhing and climbing up from the depths.
Granted, r/dbdgonewild may also have a less killer-related idea for this skin, but it would absolutely become a strange, unsettling beast during a trial.
I would like that too.
Just not a big fan of the long turkey neck but everything else I like