Why does auto-purchase bloodweb not work on non-prestiged characters?
I get this is probably made for new players so they can become more familiar but why is this not a toggle-able option? Especially for survivors as they’re literally all the same.
I get this is probably made for new players so they can become more familiar but why is this not a toggle-able option? Especially for survivors as they’re literally all the same.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
TRUE.
If it's really only for new players, then make it available as soon as that player has at least 1 prestiged character on their account.
I have 30 prestiged characters. I don't need the bloodweb training wheels when I pick up another !