Whats considered a Banneable ofense?
I'v encountered a variety of names and terms in my matches and I want to know what is considered Banneable and What not.
FE: Maidenless, Fiend, Megheag... Are those slurs or just jokes?
I'v encountered a variety of names and terms in my matches and I want to know what is considered Banneable and What not.
FE: Maidenless, Fiend, Megheag... Are those slurs or just jokes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fiend is literally just a word in the English language? Unless there's been some new second meaning or it's a slur in some other language there's nothing wrong with that. As for the other two I have no idea what slurs those would be or even be referencing.