Why the Franklin's nerf?
I'm trying to understand why it allready was a mediocre perk. And had requirements of a basic attack
Now killer related items aren't dropped?
I don't get it?
I'm trying to understand why it allready was a mediocre perk. And had requirements of a basic attack
Now killer related items aren't dropped?
I don't get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think it's super fair to categorise this solely as a Franklin's nerf, that perk isn't even affected if you aren't playing one of the few killers whose items no longer count- and of them I think it's literally just Pinhead, right? Or could you use Franklin's to make people drop Wesker's First Aid Spray?
You already couldn't make survivors drop Sadako's tapes, iirc. The vaccines from Nemesis may have counted but you'd never be in a position to try that, that isn't how anyone plays with that item.
I imagine they changed the items (not Franklin's) because they want consistency across killer-related items, which is fair. On the fence about some of the change, I really don't like that survivors don't have to drop their item to pick up the Lament Configuration anymore, but the idea of consistency isn't that unreasonable.