Singularity Teleport Able to Teleport on top of Pallets

 Platform: Occured on PTB, PC

Description : Not sure if this will recreate it every time

Step 1 : Play as the singularity

Step 2 : Slipstream a survivor

Step 3 : Shoot survivor with power at the same time as a pallet is dropped

Step 4 : Singularity appears on top of the pallet, and glitches up and down. I believe the pallet is in a weird broken and not broken state at the same time, as the pallet can not be broken, reset with any means, or vaulted.

Additional Information

  • Character played - The Singularity, not sure which survivor dropped the pallet but I think it was ace
  • Perks played - Devour, Undying, Fire Up, Save
  • Addons - Kid's ball glove, Foreign plant fibers
  • Map - Midwitch
  • Frequency of the issue - Only had it occur once, one of the survivors said they had done it once before, so not too common

documents to add

  • I didn't get any images or footage because it happened in a public match and I have no recording software


Tagged: Pending

Comments