Double rift fragments in tomes
Soon there will be an event which provides double Rift Fragments and I don't know if it provides double rift fragments only for those that we get through xp or also those that we get in tomes
Soon there will be an event which provides double Rift Fragments and I don't know if it provides double rift fragments only for those that we get through xp or also those that we get in tomes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fragment Frenzy events are usually events where they give you 2 rift fragments for those we get with XP. That's how they've been in the past, so I would presume this is going to be the case for the Double Rift Fragments coming up.