My rift is bugged
Yesterday I was level 2 on the rift and today I logged on and I was max level and had access to the premium pass
I don't want to get banned.
What do i do
Tagged:
Pending
Yesterday I was level 2 on the rift and today I logged on and I was max level and had access to the premium pass
I don't want to get banned.
What do i do
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i saw someone on twitter show that it happened to them too, I don't think you can get banned over something you didn't do
It's not a bug. It's a feature :)
BTW mine is also Tier 85 and I keep it if I can!
Hello! It happened to me, too. I wrote about it, under the same problem someone described in this forum. I hope we dont get banned, we didnt do anything and I don't know, if I can spend my auric cells now, because Im scared I'm getting banned. It has something to do with the rift, because my rift is bugged. Somehow I got 600 auric cells, a message from the game came and popped up, after the rift didnt load and the game send me, because of that, to the home screen. It happened twice, after I tried to open the rift to see my progress and the second time I got 750. I don't understand this glitch, which I accidentally got. I hope we will get a solution and hopefully not getting banned.
It happened to me, too.